To Esgesee Enterprise Individual Customers:
A. Types of Information We Collect
We collect certain personal information about you – but only when that information is provided by you or is obtained by us with your authorization. We use that information to prepare your order and may also provide customer services to you at your request.
Examples of sources from which we collect information include:
- interviews and phone calls with you,
- letters or e-mails from you,
- parcel/item/product return or product photo
- order history questionnaires.
B. Parties to Whom We Disclose Information
As a general rule, we do not disclose personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone. However, to the extent permitted by law and any applicable state Code of Professional Conduct, certain nonpublic information about you may be disclosed in the following situations:
- To comply with a validly issued and enforceable subpoena or summons.
- In the course of a review of our firm’s practices under the authorization of a state or national licensing board, or as necessary to properly respond to an inquiry or complaint from such a licensing board of organization.
- In conjunction with a prospective purchase, sale, or merger of all or part of our practice, provided that we take appropriate precautions (for example, through a written confidentiality agreement) so the prospective purchaser or merger partner does not disclose information obtained in the course of the review.
- As a part of any actual or threatened legal proceedings or alternative dispute resolution proceedings either initiated by or against us, provided we disclose only the information necessary to file, pursue, or defend against the lawsuit and take reasonable precautions to ensure that the information disclosed does not become a matter of public record.
- To provide information to affiliates of the firm and nonaffiliated third parties who perform services or functions for us in conjunction with our services to you, but only if we have a contractual agreement with the other party which prohibits them from disclosing or using the information other than for the purposes for which it was disclosed.
C. Confidentiality and Security of Nonpublic Personal Information
Except as otherwise described in this notice, we restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to employees of our firm and other parties who must use that information to provide services to you. Their right to further disclose and use the information is limited by the policies of out firm, applicable law, our Code of Professional Conduct, and nondisclosure agreements where appropriate. We also maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in compliance with applicable laws and regulations to guard your personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, or premature destruction.
Thank you for allowing us to serve your accounting, tax, and financial planning needs. We value your business and are committed to protecting you privacy. We hope you view our firm as your most trusted advisor and we will work to continue earning your trust. Please call us if you have any questions or if we can be of further service.
Welcome to esgesee.com! Here we supply wholesale women apparels ranging from various designs based on the latest trends and fashion scene from Korea and Japan. In order to obtain the wholesale prices please read the policy below:
- Minimum requirement per order is 10 pieces. Order can be mixed with any designs, styles and colors combination.
- Discount will be given for wholesale/bulk purchases and PREPAID PROGRAM. For more info, kindly refer: Membership Page.
- Items are returnable or exchangable. Please refer to our Stock Return Policy.
Stock Return Policy
Esgesee will check all the products before delivery . If there is any defects , we will e-mail or call you to seek for further assistance.
We will try our best to minimize defects and increase our reliability in preparing your order.
However , if there is a problem with the product you received , we do accept Return & Exchange.
Returnable/Exchangable on the below occasion:-
1) Defected Items :-
a) Stain which cant be remove.
b) Obvious & Terrible damage.
c) Quality & Design problem.
d) Wrong Item & Wrong Color.
Minor Defects :-
a) Item design is slightly different from the picture displayed (e.g. button, pocket, or tag)
b) Transparent slightly or bad odor.
c) Size measurement differs about 1-3cm.
d) Accidental scissors cut while opening your parcel. ( Please becareful while you open your parcel )
e) All kinds of minor defects which can be corrected easily.
Procedure to Exchange/Return
1. Kindly E-Mail us at email@example.com for the defected problem along with:-
a) Please include a photo showing the defected product.
b) Please include your Order No.#____
2. Please do wait for our feedback. (Reply) ( Within 24 Hours )
3. We only accept Exchange/Return goods in 7 days.
Kindly post back your defected items to the below address :-
Esgesee Address: Call for info.
* Esgesee.com reserved the rights to change or alter the policy for any reason at any time without notice.
Need our support?
feel free to contact our customer service for free support